01 Jul Vulnerability is the Key to Sucesss with Chase Irwin
Today I had the pleasure of speaking with the General Manager of Dierkswhiskeyrow.com, Chase Irwin. Chase’s story was quite wild before he became the man today. He became viral on the Internet and was praised as a ‘Hero’ when he defended a woman who had been fat-shamed by a rude passenger on a flight. The event inspires many to be as courageous as Chase.
Do you want to become successful? Then embrace your vulnerability as we jump into Chase story of how being vulnerable can lead you to success
Things you will learn in this episode:
- I’m offering to invest $500 into your dream, passion, and your idea for every person who writes out a review shares an episode of the podcast, tag me @ephraimglick.
- I welcome and introduce the guest, Chase to the show
- Chase tells about his life story and where his journey began
- The ups and downs of his career and life
- Chase shares his greatest fears in his childhood before he went to college
- How he used to engaged and deal with crazy things before
- Chase recalls the story of his childhood’s most influential person
- Chase remembers that he always listened to music to find ways through life
- Find out who was Chase’s eye-opener
- Chase reveals how he had barely finished high school
- What would Chase’s advice to his 10 or 15 years old self? Let’s find out!
- Chase shares a story of how he became really close to his father
- Let’s learn all about Chase as he reveals a little about him we wouldn’t have known
- Chase shares a very interesting story of how he became viral in social media as he was defending a woman against a fellow passenger, who mocked her inside the airplane.
- Chase gives advice to musicians on how to keep their careers as their priority given that Nashville is a party town.
- Chase gives advice to startups like you who want to invest but don’t have a background in investing in bartending
- Chase shares insight on how vulnerability plays a big part of someone’s success.
- Vulnerability: Key to success
- If you are put on a world stage and you have 5 minutes to talk for people to remember you by. What would you say?
- To pick something in life that you are passionate about and focus on it
- If you could ask anyone in the world any question, dead or alive. Who would it be? What would it be?
- I don’t know what I would ask someone that’s dead or alive.
- You just launched this thing called Uncut, what is it, and what’s the goal behind it?
- Let’s hear Chase’s story behind Uncut Experience
- How can our listeners connect with you?
- See below for the links
- Final words from me and Chase
“The number one biggest thing in life is throwing away your pride” -Chase Irwin
“Rich isn’t defined by money, It’s defined by happiness and who you surround yourself with” -Chase Irwin
To know more, you can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter or visit my website https://ephraimglick.com/. I’m offering a FREE 30-minute consultation for people who reach out to me.
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to overcome fears and obstacles by sharing this episode or click here to listen to more episodes.