22 Jul Tommy’s Program to Success with Tommy Wafford
Today I had the pleasure of speaking with serial entrepreneur and co-founder of LeadFast Co., Tommy Wafford. LeadFast Co. helps people become entrepreneurs by turning their passions into profits. Tommy follows a program that efficiently manages his businesses that he will be sharing with us.
Let’s dive right into Tommy’s story and learn the keys to becoming a better and successful entrepreneur.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- I offer to invest $500 into your dream, passion, and your idea for every person who writes out a review shares an episode of the podcast, tag me @ephraimglick.
- I introduce our guest, Tommy Wafford, to the show
- Tommy talks about his background
- Got his first job when he was 14
- He once dreamed of being an astronaut
- Studied theatre in college
- Tommy shares his mentality growing up
- The rules don’t apply to me. Everything is negotiable
- How did you go from wanting to be an astronaut to ending up as an entrepreneur?
- Tommy shares a story about him and his friend, Andrew, starting a business together
- It blew up in their faces
- Didn’t get a paycheck for 19 months
- Tommy talks about the reason for his success
- Having a mother that told him he could whatever he set his mind to
- Entrepreneurs need to pivot
- The two ways to learn in life
- The major pivot point for Tommy and Andrew
- If you want to be an entrepreneur or start your company, here’s some advice from Tommy.
- Tommy gives us his view about people discouraging partnerships
- “None of my success would’ve happened without my partner.”
- Tommy talks about Scope and Opportunity Timeline
- What is your goal and how much time do you have to make it work?
- Hiring vs. Building a partnership with someone
- Tommy walks us through his fears that give him the drive to keep going
- The idea of not being significant
- The FIVE basic principles of every business
- Tommy shares a story about flipping a bar
- From losing money every month to selling it for millions
- Tommy gives us some advice for companies looking to grow and earn more money
- Turning from a mediocre salesperson to an excellent one. You don’t want to miss this!
- Finding a place of shared value
- Selling with excellence – proficiency, and passion
- The reason why I do this podcast
- Hurting people with your ambition
- Tommy always reminds himself that people are the only thing that matters
- Tommy tells us a story of a kid and a Lamborghini
- If you were put on a world stage and the entire world was watching, you have 5 minutes to make a difference or an impact, what would you say?
- “Take care of other people. That’s what life is about, like, that’s what success is.”
- If you could ask anyone in the world any question, dead or alive. Who would it be? What would it be?
- “I would try to find the person who loves me the most and ask them why.”
- Connect with Tommy and his team at LeadFast Co.
- See below for links
- Tommy gives a quick plugin of their courses for entrepreneurs
- Dedicates two of his classes every week for black business owners for free
- Send him an email at email@example.com
- Final words from Tommy and me
“Everybody can be a successful entrepreneur. The only difference between those who do and those who don’t is that those who don’t eventually quit.” – Tommy Wafford
“My biggest fear was, like, not being significant, like, I wanted to be known. I wanted to be helpful. And I didn’t want to be significant cause I wanted to be famous, I wanted to be impactful.” – Tommy Wafford
“For me, I define excellence as proficiency and passion, right? Cause those are two things because I believe you can be perfect and not excellent.” – Tommy Wafford
Resources mentioned in the episode:
You can connect with Tommy on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter. Send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Turn your passion into profits with the help of LeadFast Co., visit their website https://www.leadfastco.com/ or check out their LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
To know more, you can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter or visit my website https://ephraimglick.com/. I’m offering a FREE 30-minute consultation for people who reach out to me.
I want to know more about you!
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to overcome fears and obstacles by sharing this episode or click here to listen to more episodes.