10 Jun Feeling Pain Can Empower You with Karl Sona
Today I had the pleasure of speaking with the Entrepreneur and the host of the hit podcast show The Free Time Podcast, Karl Sona. Karl is a Co-Founder & Chief Revenue Officer at Streamlined Podcasts where he and his team elevate the level of quality of every podcast show they produce making it more streamlined. Karl had some traumatic experiences as a child but it didn’t stop him from getting to a greater place in life.
Let’s dive into Karl’s story of how pain can actually empower you and lead you to your course.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- I welcome and introduce the guest Karl Sona to the show
- Karl talks about his childhood
- His parents immigrated to the U.S to improve their lives
- Karl loves hard work and is always taking advantage of opportunities
- Karl talks briefly about his greatest fear
- Karl once aspired to become a doctor
- Karl talks about where his shift happened
- He was losing focus when his career began to grow
- Karl shares some fantastic advice
- Are you happy?
- Karl shares something interesting about people’s frustration and comparing their lives with others
- What is the main reason why you are frustrated and you keep comparing your life to others?
- Karl weighs in on how you can take advantage of the pain you’re going through
- Karl talks about how important it is for you to have a clear vision of what you want to do and achieve
- Karl talks about the biggest challenges that he had to overcome
- He moved to Denver
- Karl shares his story about a traumatic experience in his childhood
- Karl shares his insight on how he views success
- Karl weighs in on why it is hard for you to handle your vulnerabilities
- People want acceptance
- If you are suffering, listen to this valuable advice from Karl
- If you have five minutes to make an impact, what would you say?
- “Go out and find what you’re put here to contribute. What’s supposed to be your splash in this pond that we’re all swimming in?”
- Karl talks about the importance of embracing the gray area and not to only focus on the finish line
- If you could ask anyone in the world any question, dead or alive. Who would it be? What would it be?
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. I would ask him “How do you continue to take the steps and move towards your vision knowing that same vision may very well land you dead.”
- How do you continue to push for your vision?
- “The day that I stop pushing is the day that I’m dead.”
- Karl talks about curiosity and the power behind it
- Why should someone listen to the Ultimate Shift?
- “Listening to the Ultimate shift is so critical because sometimes the uncertainty of the path that we want to go down can actually scare us.”
- Final words from me and Karl
“Pain is not there just to happen for pain’s sake. Pain can be there to teach you something and push you into your course.” – Karl Sona
“A great leader is an individual that understands what someone needs in order for them to live their best lives.” – Karl Sona
“We are all here for a special reason.” – Karl Sona
“Go out and find what you’re put here to contribute. What’s supposed to be your splash in this pond that we’re all swimming in?” – Karl Sona
“The day that I stop pushing is the day that I’m dead.” – Karl Sona
“Sometimes the uncertainty of the path that we want to go down can actually scare us.” – Karl Sona
Resources mentioned in the episode:
To know more, you can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter or visit my website https://ephraimglick.com/. I’m offering a FREE 30-minute consultation for people who reach out to me.
I want to know more about you!
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to overcome fears and obstacles by sharing this episode or click here to listen to more episodes.