27 May Finding Value When You Feel Valueless with Brad Harmsworth
Today I had the pleasure of speaking with the author and founder of Watchconsulting.com, Brad Harmsworth. Brad’s biggest fear back then was to believe he was valueless. When he met his wife, his whole world changed. They both build an empire and the rest is history. Brad founded 3 successful companies and continues to help others live in a way that they never have to depend on others for their survival.
Let’s dive into Brad’s story about how the ability to think about things differently can survive in today’s world.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 – 07:35] Opening Segment
- I talked briefly about valuable information that you can take advantage of in this episode
- I introduce the guest Brad Harmsworth into the show
- Brad talks about his background and how his journey began
[07:36 – 15:53] Knowing What Your Value Is
- Brad talks about how did he get from becoming a civilian contractor for the military
- Brad shares a story about the biggest influence in his life
- Brad talks about his biggest fear back then
- Brad shares about what advice he would give to himself back then
[15:54 – 29:35] How to Withstand In A Time Of Crisis
- Brad mentions his book “Fear, Duty, or Purpose”, what it is all about. See below for the link
- Brad talks about the importance of the business in adapting to the environment in today’s world
- Two exceptions through the cycles of society
- What do people need?
- What do they want?
- Brad talks about how he then build a company to withstand this crisis we are facing nowadays
- Brad mentions another book that will be released called “Prepping Without Paranoia” You shouldn’t wanna miss this!
- First Step: Get healthy and get wealthy
- How do you set yourself up to be independent?
- Brad gives inspirational advice on how to survive in these times of COVID-19
[29:36 – 38:34] Finding Value When You Feel Valueless
- Why is quitting an option for so many people?
- Brad gives meaningful advice to people who feel like quitting
- Brad talks about his biggest failure that he had overcome
[38:35 – 47:55] Closing Segment
- If you were put in a world stage where everyone is watching, and you’re given 5 minutes to make a difference, what would you say?
- I would talk about how every living thing in existence is different.
- If you could ask anyone in the world any question alive or dead? Who would that be? And what would the question be?
- David Gemmell. How to make my marriage better?
- Brad’s quick plug to his book “Fear, Duty, or Purpose?”, website, and where you can connect with him. See below for the links.
- Final words from me
“The influence is taking you from your reality and taking you into a different world” – Brad Harmsworth
“You protect the weak against the evil strong” – Brad Harmsworth
“Find value when you feel valueless”.- Brad Harmsworth
“The patterns of life tell us that we are unique” – Brad Harmsworth
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Brad Harmsworth (Amazon)
- Fear, Duty, or Purpose? by Brad Harmsworth (Amazon)
- Prepping without Paranoia by Brad Harmsworth (Amazon)
- David Gemmell
- Dave Ramsey
- True Wealth Formula by Hans Johnson (Amazon)
- The Ultimate Shift
To know more, you can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter or visit my website https://ephraimglick.com/. I’m offering a FREE 30-minute consultation for people who reach out to me.
I want to know more about you!
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to overcome fears and obstacles by sharing this episode or click here to listen to more episodes.