20 May Get Ready To Make The Ultimate Shift In Your Life
Welcome to the Ultimate Shift Everyone! Join me and the leading figures in business and entertainment as we share our stories of regular people, overcoming tremendous obstacles, only to achieve happiness, success, and fulfillment. Are you ready to make the ultimate shift in your life?
I am Ephraim Glick and I want to tell you my story.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 – 07:44] Opening Segment / My Background Story
- I talked briefly about valuable information that you can take advantage of in my show
- I share my background story:
- I grew up in an Amish community
- We moved to Kentucky when I was 9 years old
- The moment when I asked my mom 1 question “Why can’t we drive a truck?”
- My first attempt to leave home to live the best life when I was 13 years old.
- When I moved to Pennsylvania with my brother, and I didn’t like it.
[07:45 – 18:14] The Biggest Decision I Made In My Life
- My story when I turned 18, and I made the biggest decision which was to leave my family, and community to live on my own.
- Let me take you through my life when I decided to Live on my own:
- Life is hard when you live alone
- I always felt different coming from an Amish community
- I got burned so many times in the real world
[18:15 – 28:56] Stepping Out In My Comfort Zone
- The moment when I decided to move from a small town to Nashville, Tennessee
- I started putting myself out of the comfort zone
- My life’s experiences that lead me to where I am today
- Find out how I create my life by writing a journal. You can do this too!
[28:57 – 31:31] The Closing Segment
- My quick plugin to my website and social links. See below for the links
- Final words from me
“The idea of living the life that I wanted to, the feeling was more powerful than anything else I was feeling” – Ephraim Glick
“If you follow your dreams and you pursue your passions, people will start to see how much it fulfills you and how happy you are, and then they can’t help but support you in it” – Ephraim Glick
“Happiness is just a step” – Ephraim Glick
Resources mentioned in the episode:
To know more, you can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter or visit my website https://ephraimglick.com/. I’m offering a FREE 30-minute consultation for people who reach out to me.
I want to know more about you!
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to overcome fears and obstacles by sharing this episode or click here to listen to more episodes.